Where can I download approved artwork?
Approved artwork for websites and apps (PNG and SVG), high resolution printing (EPS ad AI), and decal stickers (EPS and AI) may be downloaded here.
Who is authorized to use Mastercard® brand artwork?
Merchants who accept a Mastercard payment brand or brands may display Mastercard branding to promote Mastercard products/services and/or to indicate acceptance of the brand(s). Only marks for the brand(s) accepted may be used on store signage, receipts, websites, and apps.
Issuers, acquirers, co-brand partners, and their communications resources may use Mastercard branding to market or promote Mastercard-branded products or services in print communications, on-screen communications, and/or advertising.
What’s the difference between the Mastercard Symbol, Mastercard Brand Mark, and the decal sticker, and when do I use which mark?
See Configurations for more information.
Where can I find standards and artwork for card design?
Standards and artwork for card design are proprietary and are available only to financial institutions and certified card manufacturers of Mastercard. If you are a financial institution or approved card manufacturer, please access the Card Design Standards System through Mastercard Connect™. For specific questions regarding cards, please contact your regional representative.
Do I need to update the decal sticker on my store door/window? On my website?
- All acceptance branding (printed and digital) may begin transitioning to the Mastercard Symbol immediately.
- Acceptance signage (including decal stickers) already in inventory may be used until stock is depleted.
- Merchants should replace their printed acceptance signage through the normal course of business with the goal of being fully transitioned by 29 June 2020.
- Symbol branding is required on all newly created acceptance materials (printed and digital).
- Acceptance branding requirements for digital are available in the Branding Guidelines.
Multiple files are included in the ZIP file I downloaded. Which do I use?
When you download authorized brand artwork (i.e., PNG or SVG files for websites and apps use, EPS or AI for high resolution printing), you’ll receive the artwork file you requested; Use the one that best fits your needs.
I don't have WinZip. How can I open the file(s) I downloaded?
You can download free software for expanding ZIP archives. WinZip software (for expanding ZIP files on computers) is available at www.winzip.com.
Why did the Mastercard logo change?
The continued transformation of Mastercard to a more digitally-driven company is reflected in our evolved brand identity—which is simplified, modernized, and optimized for relevance in an increasingly digital world.
When do I have to update my card artwork?
- Updated card artwork will be available 1 November 2018.
- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards may begin transitioning to the Mastercard Symbol on or after 1 November 2018.
- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard card proofs submitted for review on or after 1 July 2020 must include the Mastercard Symbol.
- Issuers will not be required to re-issue new cards.
- Card manufacturers or issuers may continue using card plastics already in inventory until their stock is depleted.
- Issuers may update their digital card imagery (for use in digital wallets) by 1 July 2020, or no later than the update of the companion card plastic.
How can I order decal stickers for my business?
I ordered decal stickers, but they haven’t arrived yet. How long will it be before I receive my order?
Digital artwork and guidelines may be downloaded immediately. Decal stickers are shipped to the mailing address you provided.
Please allow at least 15 business days to receive your materials from the time you place your order from the Mastercard Brand Center. If your order does not arrive within the allotted time, please email us at MCFulfillment@mastercard.com.