Where can I download approved artwork?
Approved artwork for websites and apps (PNG and SVG), high resolution printing (EPS ad AI), and decal stickers (EPS and AI) may be downloaded here.
Who is authorized to use Mastercard® brand artwork?
Merchants who accept a Mastercard payment brand or brands may display Mastercard branding to promote Mastercard products/services and/or to indicate acceptance of the brand(s). Only marks for the brand(s) accepted may be used on store signage, receipts, websites, and apps.
Issuers, acquirers, co-brand partners, and their communications resources may use Mastercard branding to market or promote Mastercard-branded products or services in print communications, on-screen communications, and/or advertising.
What’s the difference between the Mastercard Symbol, Mastercard Brand Mark, and the decal sticker, and when do I use which mark?
See Configurations for more information.
Where can I find standards and artwork for card design?
Standards and artwork for card design are proprietary and are available only to financial institutions and certified card manufacturers of Mastercard. If you are a financial institution or approved card manufacturer, please access the Card Design Standards System through Mastercard Connect™. For specific questions regarding cards, please contact your regional representative.
Do I need to update the decal sticker on my store door/window? On my website?
- Symbol branding is required on all newly created acceptance materials (printed and digital).
- Acceptance signage (including decal stickers) already in inventory may be used until stock is depleted.
- Merchants should replace their printed acceptance signage through the normal course of business with the goal of being fully transitioned by 29 June 2021.
- Acceptance branding requirements for digital are available in the Branding Requirements section.
Multiple files are included in the ZIP file I downloaded. Which do I use?
When you download authorized brand artwork (i.e., PNG or SVG files for websites and apps use, EPS or AI for high resolution printing), you’ll receive the artwork file you requested; Use the one that best fits your needs.
I don't have WinZip. How can I open the file(s) I downloaded?
You can download free software for expanding ZIP archives. WinZip software (for expanding ZIP files on computers) is available at www.winzip.com.
Why did the Mastercard logo change?
The continued transformation of Mastercard to a more digitally-driven company is reflected in our evolved brand identity—which is simplified, modernized, and optimized for relevance in an increasingly digital world.
When do I have to update my card artwork?
- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard card proofs submitted for review must include the Mastercard Symbol.
- Issuers will not be required to re-issue new cards.
- Card manufacturers or issuers may continue using card plastics already in inventory until their stock is depleted.
- Issuers must update their digital card imagery (for use in digital wallets) no later than the update of the companion card plastic.
How can I order decals/stickers for my business?
You may place an order for up to four pre-printed decals here.